This fall, don’t feel pressured to grab every new item off the rack and try the latest trend. Instead, have a few staple pieces you feel awesome in. Here’s what we recommend.
- A pair of comfy jeans
- A pair of black leggings
- For the lazy days. Make sure they’re not see-through
- A light sweater you can throw on
- A plain T-shirt with a little breathing room
- Sometimes indoor heat is just too much! It’s great to wear a light layer just in case you need to take off your sweater.
- Comfortable shoes that make you happy, like low-cut boots or sneakers
- Avoid heels. And skip any velvet material, doesn’t do well in the rain.
- A jacket
- A scarf
Here’s some inspiration:
Go chic or tom-boy, whatever fits your style.